Haberfield Public School There are two String Ensembles, Senior String Ensemble for more advanced players & Training String Ensemble who have recently started learning a string instrument. Students can join the ensemble if they have been learning a string instrument (violin, viola, cello or double bass). Selected students from the String Ensemble perform each year in the Performing Arts Unit “Festival of Instrumental Music” at the Sydney Opera House, while the other ensembles perform at school & community events.
- Mondays 8.10 am – 8.55 am String Ensemble in the music room upstairs near the school hall with Mr DCW.
- Tuesdays 8.10 – 8.55 am Training String Ensemble in the music room upstairs near the school hall with Claire Seow.
Download your songs:
- Instrumental Festival 2019 Music
- Animated Music Scores for Practice
- Vortex 2019- Animated video – https://youtu.be/zL6ZRT42gJQ